Models: VTA AC Voltage Sensor with Low AC Voltage Output
DescriptionThe VTA AC Voltage Transducer is a low power AC Voltage Sensor for measuring 240VAC, 277VAC, 480VAC and 650VAC and will convert the input voltage to a millivolt level of 250mVAC, 333mVAC or 1000mV that can be used to interface to some data loggers and energy meters. The VTA uses UL Recognized voltage transformers that have a 5000V isolation rating.
- Input Current (select): 240V, 277V, 480V, or 650VAC; 50Hz or 60Hz.
- Output Voltage: 250mVAC, 333mVAC, or 1VAC .
- Output Resistance: Approximately 200Ω.
- Minimum Required Interface Resistance: 50kΩ.
- Isolation: Tested for 5000VAC isolation between input and output.
- Construction: ABS black plastic housing.
- Lead Wires: Input leads: 3ft. Black/white, rated 5kVDC minimum per UL3239 Output leads: 3ft. twisted, black/white, 22AWG.
Sales Engineer: 1-888-390-2621