- 0-20mA or 4-20mA DC Loop Output
- Input Range 10A to 1500A
- Current Output Proportional to AC Input
- Accuracy 1% over range 10% to 100%
- Windows from 0.5 to 4 inches
- Only Two Wires Required (The Loop)
The Model 4MS is an AC input current transducer with an internal 0-20mA or 4-20mA DC current loop transmitter that requires only two wires (the loop). The CT uses proportional conversion to obtain a true RMS DC signal from a pure sine wave. The output current is a standard process control 0-20mA or 4-20mA (select one when ordering). The current output requires an external resistor in the range of 200 to 1000 ohms (200 ohms being nominal) as the load resistor for the loop.