- UL Listing E361441 2014
- Window sizes 0.5″, 0.75″, 1.0″, 1.25″ & 1.5″
- Tested to UL2808, XOBA, 61010-1
- Accuray Class 0.2s to 1.0 per IEC61869
- Totally Field Installable Per NEMA standards
- Made in Amercia using mostly USA Materials
- CAT IV and PD3
The Model 4LSG Small Group split current transformer is a collection of five window sizes. Both millivolt and milliamp output version is provided with an internal transient voltage suppressor to limit the output to a safe level. The group is rated CAT IV for field installation and termination to any UL listed meter. The 4LSG is a considered a stand-alone UL listed product rather than a recognized component. It has passed the extreme insulation and temperature tests of UL2808 and CSA/CAN 61010-1. The millivolt output version contains an internal burden resistor.