- Calibration and Reference Standards<br> (Gold Standard)
- +/- 0.1% Accuracy (Class 0.1)
- Current Ranges 10A to 400A
- Output Voltages 100mV to 1000mV
- Window Sizes up to 1.5″ ID
- UL Listed to UL2808, XOBA
The Model 2GN, Toroidal Current Transformers, are accuracy Class 0.1 and are made for calibration and reference standards. Refer to the test data provided on this web page. This model is rated at Cat IV per UL2808 and can be used UL Listed energy monitoring equipment. The 2GN s provided with an external burden resistor for calibrated output voltage. The 2GN can be provided with a 0.1A output current for use with an external burden resistor. The current transformers are provided with up to 8′ black/white twisted MTW 18AWG UL1015 leads rated to 600VAC.